Part Time Transportation Driver
- 822 Golf View Dr., Medford, OR, United States
- Community: The Springs at Anna Maria
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Anna Maria is seeking a Transportation Driver with the perfect blend of personal warmth and technical skills. Responsibilities include driving seniors to appointments, shopping and excursions. This is a fast-paced position and our ideal candidate is genuinely kind, observant, flexible, patient, organized and helpful.
This schedule is subject to change, and may require work on holidays, weekends, and evenings as the community requires.
Typical work week of Saturday and Sundays 9:00AM - Close (usually 3:30PM)
- Excellent driving record is required.
- Experience working with Seniors is preferred.
- Background check and drug testing will be required upon hire.
At The Springs Living benefits are many: access to wellness coaching, access to Providence Express Care, and a 401K plan are some of our benefits.
Additionally, full-time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, and vision.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Competitive wages with the ability to accrue paid time off
- Supportive and caring work environment
- Work that leaves you feeling proud of your accomplishments
- To find out more about The Springs at Anna Maria visit: www.thespringsliving.com