Medication Aid (10pm- 6am) Sign on Bonus
- 2632 Catron St, Bozeman, MT 59718, USA
- Community: The Springs at Bozeman
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
Now Hiring for Night shift Medication Aid
Competitive Base pay plus additional NOC shift hourly rate incentive
The Springs Living is a new state of the art retirement community here in Bozeman Montana. We are currently looking to fill a Full Time NOC shift position from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am. This shift has a set schedule that offers you the ability to always know what days you are working with the flexibility to work around your schedule. As a medication aid you are responsible to oversee the operations of our night crew, pass medications per physician orders and provide basic cares to the residents per their request. The Springs provides full on the job training for individuals with the drive and passion to serve others. Our community provides a great opportunity to grow your career in health care with an environment that supports and promotes growth from within. If you are looking to advance your career or just get your foot in the door this is a great opportunity for you.
- Flexible Schedules Designed to work around you
- Exceptional time off packages – Sick and vacation pay
- The Springs pays for our staff to be Med Certified through the state
- The Springs pays to put staff through the CNA Program
- Free Health Care Express access
- Health care coverage with low premiums
- Free access to onsite pool, gym, and theatre
- Perk spot- Access to product discounts including cellular service providers
- On your first day you will have access to unlimited FREE virtual doctors’ visits for you and all of your family through Health Express: live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure, confidential.
Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
Love for seniors and willingness to learn