Medication Technician w/ Sign on Bonus (2:00P- 10:00P)
- 2632 Catron St, Bozeman, MT 59718, USA
- Community: The Springs at Bozeman
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors. Because our residents deserve the best, you will be held to a high standard for quality and customer service.
If you feel like you are going through the motions, and not passionate about what you do, why not try something new? We are looking for very specific individuals who are passionate about service and willing to always do that extra mile not only for our residents but for their co-workers.
The Springs Living is seeking Medication Aids for our brand new Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care community. This state of the art, beautifully designed community has 175 wonderful homes, and include a variety of amenities including restaurant-style dining, pub style dining, pool, spa, and so much more!
- We value our staff and your time
- We are looking for candidates that can contribute a strong work ethic and commitment to excellence in resident and guest services, with an eye for quality and innovation.
- Previous caregiver and/or med aide experience is preferred, but we can train those willing to learn.
- Medication aids will be responsible for daily medication passes as well as supporting our care staff.
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Perks available:
- Complimentary Chiropractic Visits (Monthly)
- Healthcare Express
- Access to our community Gym, Theatre and Pool
- Verizon Discount
We have Full and Part Time positions to meet your schedule.
If you are interested in being a member of the very best Bozeman has to offer give us a call today or stop by. The Springs Living is an Equal opportunity employer and offers competitive wages, great benefits and a culture of service to not only our residents but our staff.
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.