Senior Human Resources Generalist
- 3330 SE Three Mile Lane, McMinnville, OR 97128, USA
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The HR Generalist supports HR department assisting in strategic incentives as well championing employee relations, performance management, policy implementation, and employment law compliance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide direct support to communities for daily and ongoing employee relations and performance management assistance
- Assure continued compliance with change employment laws, through creating and updating policies and training mangers
- Utilize general HR knowledge to support HR team and strategic initiatives
- Formulates and recommends Human Resources policies and objectives for the company with regard to employee relations
- Strategizes most effective ways to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs and laws
- Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level or employee morale and motivation
- Directly or indirectly conducts investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth
- Maintain thorough knowledge of leave of absence programs including; FMLA, OFLA, and LOAs and administer and track all employee leaves.
- Leads the implementation of the performance management systems that includes annual performance reviews, probationary performance reviews, performance improvement plans and employee terminations
Work Experience/Education Required:
- Bachelor’s degree
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SPC preferred
- 6+ years Human Resources Experience
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, best practices and procedures within Human Resources and exposure to Human Resources best practices and policies
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Enterprise-wide information Systems such Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint (must be able to work with formulas, formatting and mail merges).
- Professionalism and Confidentiality
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Customer Service Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills Oral and Written
- Planning and Organizational Skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.