- 15677 SW Oregon St, Sherwood, OR 97140, USA
Welcome to The Springs Living
Named a Great Place to Work for two years in a row, our purpose is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care to create handcrafted communities for seniors, with warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Sherwood offers Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care in Sherwood, Oregon. This state of the art, beautifully designed community contains 161 homes and offers a variety of amenities, including restaurant-style dining, pub, gym, movie theater, salon and more.
BE THE DIFFERENCE!
The Springs at Sherwood is hiring happy people with compassionate hearts to provide exceptional care for our residents.
We are currently seeking to fill full time positions in our assisted living:
- Evening Shift 2pm - 10pm
As the Medication Technician you are responsible for administering or assist residents to self administer medications and treatments. Measure vital signs, weight, and remain observant of any problems and report such problem to supervisor. You are also responsible for communicating with physicians, implement physicians orders, report and document pertinent information, and other duties as assigned by the health services supervisor. We are seeking someone with experience administering mediations or experience caregiving in a long term care community (assisted living or memory care).
- 18 years of age
- Prior experience with Medication Administration or Caregiving in a senior living community
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to pass criminal background and pre-employment drug test
- Genuine love for seniors and a willingness to learn
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs offers to each employee:
- Great Places to Work Certified - Fortune Best Workplaces for Aging Services™ 2020
- Generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- 401K with annual matching available
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family (no insurance required)
- Healthy discounted meals
- Career coaching and growth opportunities
- Gym access for use before/after your scheduled shift
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Springs is a growing company with a strong culture built on doing the right thing. To find out more about The Springs Living, please visit our website: www.teamsprings.com