Medication Technician - $15/hour (Set Schedule)
- 822 Golf View Dr, Medford, OR 97504, USA
- Community: The Springs at Anna Maria
Welcome to the Next Generation in Senior Living: The Springs Living
Our purpose at The Springs Living is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. We offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and thoughtful support for seniors.
Join our team and enjoy set days/hours of work, stable work environment, and kind, teamwork oriented colleagues.
Two positions open:
- 1x Swing Shift (full time)
- 1x Night Shift (part time)
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Anna Maria offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. Scholarships available! Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. All employees have access to Health Express: free to employee virtual healthcare visits.
- 18 years of age
- Prior experience with Medication Administration desired
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to pass criminal background and pre-employment drug test
- Genuine love for seniors and a willingness to learn
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Springs is a growing company with a strong culture built on doing the right thing. To find out more about The Springs Living, please visit our website: www.thespringsliving.com.