Driver- Part Time - $350 Sign on Bonus! - The Springs at Carman Oaks
- 3800 Carman Dr, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Carman Oaks is in immediate need of a Part-Time & Cover Driver possessing the perfect blend of personability, warmth and technical skills. Our Drivers are responsible for safely transporting residents, assisting with routine vehicle maintenance, and providing excellent customer service to our residents and guests. The hours for this position vary by week but will primarily be Tuesday thru Thursday and Sunday day shifts. Occasionally, coverage may be needed on the other days of the week. You will be driving a Ford Transit Van and a 14 passenger (non-CDL) Chevy Express bus. Experience with passenger transportation is preferred but not required
Our ideal Driver is friendly, observant, flexible, patient, organized, dynamic, and helpful, with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for a candidate with a strong work ethic, commitment to excellence in resident and guest services, and who brings a passion for enriching lives to their work.
- For insurance coverage purposes:
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 5 years
- No more than 3 accidents (regardless of fault) in the past 5 years
- Must have at least 5 years of driving experience.
- Possess a valid U.S. Driver’s License, CDL no required
- Excellent driving record
- Experience working with Seniors is a plus
- Background check and drug screen will be required upon hire
- Ability to work weekends is required, evening availability is preferred but not required
At The Springs Living the benefits are many: access to a state of the art fitness center, pool and hot tub, wellness coaching and personal training, discounted salon and spa services (including massage and facials), access to Providence Express Care Virtual with on-demand medical visits free of charge to employees and their family members, and a 401k plan.
Additionally, full-time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment, including medical, dental and vision.
· Competitive wages with the ability to accrue paid time off
· Supportive and caring work environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.