Line Cook - $500 Sign On Bonus!
- 1001 River LakesvParkway, Whitefish, MT, United States
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Whitefish is seeking a Line Cook for our Assisted Living kitchen. This beautifully designed community includes a variety of amenities including restaurant-style dining.
Our ideal Line Cook possesses the perfect blend of personal warmth, professional cooking skills with line cook experience. In our effort to provide dynamic and excellent customer service to our residents and families, we recognize that high quality food and dining service is a priority.
The right candidate has a serious commitment to flavorful food, is timely and efficient, and is open minded, personable, and accountable. We offer a wonderful work environment, friendly dedicated co-workers, and opportunities for growth! We are looking for candidates that can contribute a strong work ethic, commitment to excellence in resident and guest service, with an eye for quality and innovation!
Come see why our employees love working here!
Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K plan
In addition to complete on-the-job training, The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS for employee and their household: a live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
- Accredited Trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
- Earn your Culinary Certificate for FREE!
- State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
- Perkspot Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages
- Access to Gym and Pool (before and after shifts)
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Fun work culture that allows staff to connect with and help seniors in a meaningful way. Helping seniors “Live Life to its Fullest” is what we do every day!
**Sign on bonus available to those who meet requirements for full time status for the introductory period of 120 days and who have more than adequate attendance and performance**
- Excellent attendance is a must! Our residents and your co-workers count on you!
- Prior experience with cooking with an emphasis in fine dining
- Senior Housing experience is a plus
- Ability to pass a drug test and criminal background check
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.