Life Enrichment / Activity Team Member
- 14404 SE Webster Rd, Milwaukie, OR 97267, USA
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our mission at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
Here at The Springs at Clackamas Woods the Life Enrichment team has fully embraced our companies mission and always are finding new, creative and innovative ways to engage residents through programs and events that truly change the way people think, feel and experience senior living! The Life Enrichment Team at Clackamas woods is looking for that perfect somebody to join the team.
As a member of the Life Enrichment Team you will be responsible for scheduling, creating and hosting small group programs, 1 on 1 activities and work with the team to host large events for the community. Working closely with the Life Enrichment Director and other members of the team your creative out of the box thinking will help find ways to engage, entertain and promote growth, using the 7 different aspects of wellness, for all our residents.
The ideal candidate must be:
- Mange their time well
- Maintain a professional and presentable appearance
- Excellent Communication abilities
- Innovative, creative and out of the box thinker
- Work well in both team setting and independently
- Detail oriented
- Positive out going attitude with a solutions oriented way of thinking
- Comfortable working with seniors
- Must be able to work weekends
- Preferred: 1 year of experience working with seniors or event planning
- Expeirence with Microsoft Word and Publisher
This position requires working on Saturday and Sunday. It can be either Part time or Full time depending on the perfect candidate.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.