- 3330 SE Three Mile Lane, McMinnville, OR 97128, USA
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Recruiter position will be responsible for identifying, recruiting, and screening potential candidates to help invite top talent into our organization who are only well suited for their role, but aligned with the company’s mission, vision, and values as well. An ideal candidate would be someone comfortable in providing leadership, and direction on recruitment for our communities while taking a proactive approach to finding the right candidates for home office positions and looking for networking opportunities. The Recruiter is accountable for ensuring our overall recruiting efforts are functional, timely, and follow identified best practices.
- Development of an employee-oriented, Team Springs company culture that emphasizes One Thing, doing the right thing, and genuine relationship-building to attract talent that not only fits the business needs but aligns with our culture and values.
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies, plans, recruitment training to community teams to support maintenance of sufficient staffing at The Springs Living communities.
- Leads recruiting efforts for The Springs Living Home Office.
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum five years of recruitment experience
- Senior living sales management experience is preferred
- Thorough knowledge of recruitment management and recruiting principles and best practices
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
- Ability to plan and coordinate multiple, diverse programs simultaneously
The Springs Living is certified as A GREAT PLACE TO WORK.
OUR PURPOSE is to help our residents, their families and each other live life to its fullest.
OUR MISSION is to positively change the way people think, feel and experience senior living.
OUR PLAN is to positively change the way people think, feel and experience working senior living.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.