Housekeeping Director - The Springs at Lake Oswego - Sign On Bonus!
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
Changing the way people experience working in senior living!
The Springs at Lake Oswego is currently seeking a hands on Housekeeping Manager, with the ideal candidate having 3 or more years of Hospitality Housekeeping Leadership. This is an excellent opportunity for those with 4-5 diamond hotel experience and a passion to support residents that transition to a world class Senior Living organization.
Specifically, as the Housekeeping Manager you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage daily Housekeeping operations to include, but not limited to, maintaining cleanliness, service and product quality standards of apartments, public spaces, restrooms, offices and meeting/conference rooms
- Ensure apartments are clean and available to residents in a timely and efficient manner
- Manage daily systems use and management, cost controls and overall profitability, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, conducting coaching and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Oversee and conduct apartments inspections
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Resident Focus
Come see why our employees love working here!
Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K plan
The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS for employees and their household: live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
- Accredited Trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
- State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
- Perkspot Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Career Growth
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages
- Access to Gym and Pool (before and after shifts)
- Scholarship Opportunities (including family members)
- PPE provided (masks and plastic shields)
- Access to COVID-19 testing and vaccine (including friends & family)
- Daily temp screenings
- Surface testing
- Sanitizing procedures in place
- 3 or more years’ experience
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn and coach
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Our ideal candidate is a servant leader, friendly, observant, flexible, reliable, patient, organized, and helpful
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.