Dishwasher - The Springs at Lake Oswego
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Lake Oswego seeks a Dishwasher for our dining program. Responsibilities may include dish washing, food prep, serving and cleaning. Must be able to multi-task, stay focused, and work at a rapid pace. We offer a beautiful work environment, friendly dedicated co-workers, and a nice career opportunity.
Come see why our employees love working here!
Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K plan
In addition to complete on-the-job training, The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS for employee and their household: a live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
- Accredited Trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
- Earn your Culinary Certificate for FREE!
- State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
- Perkspot Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages
- Access to Gym and Pool (before and after shifts)
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Fun work culture that allows staff to connect with and help seniors in a meaningful way. Helping seniors “Live Life to its Fullest” is what we do every day!
- PPE provided (masks and plastic shields)
- Access to COVID-19 testing and vaccine (also for friends & family)
- Daily temp screenings
- Surface testing
- Sanitizing procedures in place
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.