Lead Dining Room Server
- 1282 Goodpasture Island Rd, Eugene, OR 97401, USA
- Community: The Springs at Greer Gardens
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
WE DON’T SETTLE NOR SHOULD YOU
The Springs Living is seeking a Lead Dining Room Server for our Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care community in Eugene, Oregon. This state of the art, beautifully designed community includes 216 wonderful homes, both apartments and cottages, and include a variety of amenities including restaurant-style dining, a pool, full-service spa, and more.
As the Lead Dining Room Server you are responsible for the overall assurance of an excellent dining experience for our residents. It is your responsibility to not only promptly and graciously serve our residents, but to train and inspire the dining team to do the same. Additionally, you will coordinate the schedule and services in our dining room(s).
· 1-2 years experience
· Maintains current food handler’s certification.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, residents, employees, and the general public.
· Ability to prioritize, organize, and delegate assignments.
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, electronic, or schedule form.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret charting standards, physician orders, or administrative regulations
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
· AL & MC regulations knowledge
· Proficient PC skills including e-mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.