- 1282 Goodpasture Island Rd, Eugene, OR 97401, USA
- Community: The Springs at Greer Gardens
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs Living is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
NOC differential included - Apply for more details!
The Springs at Greer Gardens, a premier senior housing community in Eugene, that is currently seeking Caregivers for 12 hour shifts three times a week and one 6 hour shift.
We are looking for individuals with a caring heart to provide personalized care to our treasured residents. We offer low staffing ratios to support the highest quality of care.
If you are new to the field of health services we provide all the training necessary to be successful in this new position. We also offer optional training classes online and in-person to further your career development.
At The Springs Living employee benefits include; access to a fitness center, pool and hot tub, wellness coaching and personal training, discounted salon, a 401K plan, access to Providence Express Care Virtual with on-demand doctor visits free of charge to employees and their family members.
Additionally, full-time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental and vision.
Additional Job Information:
- Competitive wages with the opportunity for advancement
- Ability to accrue paid time off
- Supportive and caring work environment
- Work that leaves you feeling proud of your accomplishments
- Great place to begin your career in healthcare services
We are looking to fill full-time NOC positions, they are three 12 hour shifts and one 6 hour shift.
- 18 years of age
- Ability to pass criminal background, drug test and COIVD test.
- Love for seniors with a willingness to learn
- Ability to participate in regular training courses per state regulations
- Good work ethic and reliability a must
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Great Places To Work Certified- April 2020- April 2021. Visit the link for more details! https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/7011165