Resident Services Coordinator
- 1201 W 10th St, The Dalles, OR, United States
- Community: The Springs at Mill Creek
Welcome to the next generation in Senior Living: The Springs Living. Each of the 18 senior living communities we own and operate in the Northwest offers a workplace culture focused on teamwork, kindness, and respect for each other and the residents we serve. And while having the right skills is important, we feel that having shared values is even more important when we hire new team members. Do you have high standards for quality relationships? Go out of your way in service to others? Know how to have a good time? If so, you just may fit in well with all of us on Team Springs.
We were certified as a Great Place to Work in 2020 and 2021. We even ranked 11th in the nation for 2021 Best Aging Services Companies with 96% of employees saying, "When I look at what we accomplish, I feel a sense of pride." (Did we mention that our work is driven by our purpose to innovate the way people experience senior living?)
With a network of 18 senior living communities in the Northwest, we offer the flexibility of transferring to another community to broaden your career opportunities and a variety of career paths to choose from, including life enrichment, healthcare, dining services, and housekeeping. Many members of our leadership team have grown their careers with us from entry-level positions.
Beyond competitive wages, our compensation package is full of benefits and perks that all add up in our investment in each teammate, including
- Full-time employees receive generous medical, dental, and vacation benefits.
- All employees and their family members have complimentary access to Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visit via your device
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid time off for sick days and vacations
- On-the-job training and e-learning opportunities
- Level-Up Training Program to prepare staff for leadership positions
- Accredited training, such as CPR, AED, First Aid, and Food Handler's License
- State approved Dementia Care Curriculum (CARES)
- Grow Together Scholarship Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and career coaching available
- Monthly on-location chiropractic appointments
- Perkspot discount program
We are seeking a Resident Services Coordinator to work with our Assisted Living Residents and their families. This position is ideal for those who have a blend of experience in senior living and social work. If you attended or wish to attend nursing school - this job was meant for you.
Our ideal candidate will serve as the primary contact for residents and their families. As the Resident Services Coordinator you are responsible for monitoring alert charting and communication logs, assuring Health Services employees are properly informed of changes in care, scheduling of appointments with physicians and other health-related appointments for those we serve. If you like making a difference in what you do AND you know you are helping others this position is meant for you.
Other responsibilities include oversight of service planning, assistance with employee scheduling, and employee recruitment and development.
Learn how to grow your personal career, visit our website at https://teamsprings.com and click "Grow Together" to look at our new leadership development programs.
- At least 18 years of age
- Prior experience working in senior living, preferably involving medication administration
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills
- Ability to pass criminal background and pre-employment drug test
- Sincere appreciation for elders and a special place in your heart for assisted living and memory care.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.