- 7600 SW Vlahos Dr, Wilsonville, OR 97070, USA
Caregiver/CNA/Personal Care Attendant – all different titles for the same special and unique type of healthcare hero that cares for seniors!
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living – a Certified Great Place to Work.
We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for people. If you share these values with us, you’d likely get along well on Team Springs where we make friends out of co-workers as we grow together.
· Full/part-time and on-call opportunities - great for parents and students!
· No experience required - we provide all necessary training
· Day/Part-time/On-Call positions - $500 sign-on bonus*
· Swing/NOC positions - $750 sign-on bonus*·
Intrigued or interested? Let’s keep it simple and ask yourself:
- Are you considering or pursuing a respected career in health services?
- Do you want to feel good every day about what you accomplished at work?
- Are you looking for a company that actually values their staff and provides growth opportunities?
- Do you want the possibility of learning skills that can help you grow and develop your career? Have experiences that build your character?
If you answered "Yes" to any or all of these questions, apply now to join the team and experience the difference that is The Springs culture.
Brief Job Description
Caregivers provide a variety of services to our residents, such as:
- Support residents with completion of activities of daily living as indicated in their service plans.
- Answer pages and call lights as soon as possible.
- Assist in development and revision of Service Plans by informing supervisor of current resident needs and preferences as well as successful service approaches.
- Provide warmth, companionship and patience to support residents' physical and mental health
*Sign on bonus available to those who reach the end of their 120-day introductory period and have more than adequate attendance and performance
- 18 years of age
- Ability to pass pre-employment criminal background and drug screening
- Genuine appreciation for seniors and willingness to learn
- Experience working with seniors is preferred but not required
All prospective employees will be subject to successfully passing a pre-employment drug screen and background check. A positive pre-employment result for THC may be allowed in states where medical or recreational use of marijuana is legal.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you're still on the fence, don't leave yet! Check out our perks and benefits below:
The Springs Living offers competitive wages with amazing benefits!
Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes; medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. All employees and their families have access to Providence Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visit via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
Perks for working at The Springs Living:
- FREE chiropractor visits in the community
- 401K and Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Flexible Schedule
- Career coaching
- Generous vacation package
- Ongoing educational classes
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Supportive environment with opportunities to grow
- Perkspot employee discount program
- New Directions Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
As a Caregiver you’ll be part of a team that works together to provide quality care. Our excellent staff-to-resident ratio ensures Caregiver assignments are balanced