Life Enrichment Assistant - The Springs at Lake Oswego
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
We are looking for a cheerful, optimistic, organized, timely, and motivated person who loves to enrich the lives of seniors. This position is specifically responsible for implementing meaningful and appropriate activities for our residents (including: arts and crafts, music, fitness, games, gardening, and more). Necessary characteristics and skills for this position include: presenting a professional appearance, maintaining confidentiality, excellent verbal communication abilities, high standard of ethics and integrity, and creativity in carrying out community activities.
This position is for a creative individual who will take the lead in encouraging resident participation and have sensitivity to the resident's individual needs, as well as be a team player who loves to collaborate.
*Schedule includes both Saturday and Sunday.
Come see why our employees love working here!
Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K plan
In addition to complete on-the-job paid training, The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS for employees and their household: live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
- Accredited Trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
- State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
- Perkspot Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Career Growth
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages
- Access to Gym and Pool (before and after shifts)
- Scholarship Opportunities
- PPE provided (masks and plastic shields)
- Access to COVID-19 testing and vaccine
- Daily temp screenings
- Surface testing
- Sanitizing procedures in place
- Previous experience working in Life Enrichment with seniors (especially working with cognitively or memory challenged seniors) is preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to pass a drug test and criminal background check
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.