- 4398 Glencoe St NE, Salem, OR 97301, USA
Welcome to the next generation in Senior Living: The Springs Living. Each of the 18 senior living communities we own and operate in the Northwest offers a workplace culture focused on teamwork, kindness, and respect for each other and the residents we serve. And while having the right skills is important, we feel that having shared values is even more important when we hire new team members. Do you have high standards for quality relationships? Go out of your way in service to others? Know how to have a good time? If so, you just may fit in well with all of us on Team Springs.
We were certified as a Great Place to Work in 2020 and 2021. We even ranked 11th in the nation for 2021 Best Aging Services Companies with 96% of employees saying, "When I look at what we accomplish, I feel a sense of pride." (Did we mention that our work is driven by our purpose to innovate the way people experience senior living?)
With a network of 18 senior living communities in the Northwest, we offer the flexibility of transferring to another community to broaden your career opportunities and a variety of career paths to choose from, including life enrichment, healthcare, dining services, and housekeeping. Many members of our leadership team have grown their careers with us from entry-level positions.
Beyond competitive wages, our compensation package is full of benefits and perks that all add up in our investment in each teammate, including
- Full-time employees receive generous medical, and dental benefits.
- All employees and their family members have complimentary access to Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visit via your device
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid time off for sick days and vacations
- On-the-job training and e-learning opportunities
- Level-Up Training Program to prepare staff for leadership positions
- Accredited training, such as CPR, AED, First Aid, and Food Handler's License
- State approved Dementia Care Curriculum (CARES)
- Grow Together Scholarship Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and career coaching available
- Monthly on-location chiropractic appointments
- Perkspot discount program
The Springs Living at Willowcreek, a residential care community is seeking an Administrator for our Memory Care and Assisted Living Community.
This position is ideal for a person with blended experience in the medical arena and social work with seniors.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to oversight of our program, service planning with our residents and families, and overseeing the caregivers in memory care including training and supporting.
- Residential Care Facility Administrator License
- 3-5 years experience
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, residents, employees, and the general public.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret charting standards, physician orders, or administrative regulations
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and delegate assignments.
- MC regulations knowledge
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, electronic, or schedule form.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Proficient PC skills including e-mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.