Evening Dining Room Server - The Springs at Lake Oswego
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors. We offer restaurant-style dining with award-winning cuisine.
The Springs at Lake Oswego is seeking servers to join our team of dining room staff. We are a brand new senior living community that offers restaurant-style dining with award-winning cuisine. We are looking for someone with a clear purpose of excellent service, impeccable timeliness, organization skills, and positive attitude. If you believe this is you, we'd love to meet you!
- Greeting residents (and visitors)
- Serving residents beverages and meals in a courteous, friendly, helpful and accurate manner
- Delivering room service trays as necessary
- Bussing dining room tables and cleaning chairs.
- Resetting tables for the next meal
- Side work/cleaning as assigned
Additional Job Information:
- No late nights (9:00 pm latest)
- No experience necessary - will train
- Potential to pick up server shifts throughout the week and for special events
- Great staff, considerate managers
- Appreciative and caring residents
- No gratuity community
Come see why our employees love working here!
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS for employee and their household: a live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
- Accredited Trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
- Perkspot Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages
- Access to Gym and Pool (before and after shifts)
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Fun work culture that allows staff to connect with and help seniors in a meaningful way. Helping seniors “Live Life to its Fullest” is what we do every day!
- PPE provided (masks and plastic shields)
- Access to COVID-19 testing and vaccine
- Daily temp screenings
- Surface testing
- Sanitizing procedures in place
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- Previous serving and food preparation experience is good to have
- Good organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Able to communicate with managers, other employees and residents
- A pre-hire drug screen and criminal background check are required at time of job offer
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.