Bartending Career! No Late Nights and Great Benefits!
- 1950 NE 102nd Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97006, USA
- Community: The Springs at Tanasbourne
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Tanasbourne is seeking a team-orientated and compassionate bartender/server. Learn how to make classic drinks in a fun and supportive setting or bring your current knowledge to our team. Creativity is a must, handcraft new and exciting drinks for our adventurous residents. Additional, responsibilities include serving meals promptly and graciously, delivering excellent customer service to our residents and their guests, taking orders, bussing tables and other duties as assigned by the dinning room manager.
We have a Full-Time position available along with a Lead Bartender position that would require at least one weekend day (Saturday or Sunday) each week.
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Tanasbourne offers competitive wages, employee discount programs, great teamwork environment, access to gym facilities and wellness coaching available for all staff. Additionally, full-time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. But… most importantly, our fun work culture allows staff to connect with and help seniors in a meaningful way. Helping seniors “Live Life to its Fullest” is what we do every day!
Prior experience is great but we always provide hands on training for those looking to enter a new career in Dining Services. This can be a great way to learn new skills and create potential for continued growth.
Additional Job Information:
• Must be 21 or older
• No late nights (shift runs 11:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m., with 8:00 pm being the latest time you would be out)
• No experience necessary - will train
• Great staff, considerate managers
• Appreciative and caring residents
• Non gratuity (No tip) community
• Covid vaccination or willing to get vaccinated if offered a position
- Genuinely interested in making a difference in our resident's lives
- Flexibility and Adaptability are must
- Ability to pass drug screen and criminal background check
- Previous bartending experience beneficial, but not required.
- Covid vaccination or willing to get vaccinated if offered a position
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.