Caregiver - Full Time
- 2632 Catron St, Bozeman, MT 59718, USA
- Community: The Springs at Bozeman
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
WE DON’T SETTLE NOR SHOULD YOU
Come see why our employees love working here!
We are looking to fill part-time & full-time positions!
Day Shift 6 am- 2 pm & Evening Shift 2pm-10pm
• Flexible schedule for school and finals
• Flexible hours: week-days/night or week-ends
• Night Shift with differential pay
• Great Staff, considerate managers
• Appreciative and caring Residents
• Great place for college students and people who want day time hours off!
If you feel like you are going through the motions, and not passionate about what you do, why not try something new? We are looking for very specific individuals who are passionate about service and willing to always do that extra mile not only for our residents but for their co-workers.
The Springs Living is seeking Extraordinary Caregivers for our brand new Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care community. This state of the art, beautifully designed community has 175 wonderful homes, and include a variety of amenities including restaurant-style dining, pub style dining, pool, spa, and so much more!
- We are looking for people who have the following traits: organized, able to prioritize, patient, empathetic, positive and professional attitude, compassionate, creative and proactive thinking, teamwork oriented, and a passion to serve others.
- As a Caregiver you are responsible for providing prompt, friendly, and professional service which meets the needs of our residents.
- If you are new to the field of health services we do provide all training necessary to become successful in your new position, we also offer optional training classes online and in-person to further your career development. We strive to create a positive and fulfilling work environment.
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Chiropractic visits
- Health Express (Free virtual doctor's visits)
- Gym Discount
- Verizon discount
- Perkspot discount
- Night Shift offers differential pay
To find out more about who we are please visit www.thespringsliving.com click on our Growth page to learn more about our professional development programs and how we grow our employees.
If you are interested in being a member of the very best Bozeman has to offer give us a call today or stop by. The Springs Living is an Equal opportunity employer and offers competitive wages, great benefits and a culture of service to not only our residents but our staff.
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.