Marketing and Outreach Manager - Senior Living
- 1950 45th Ave NE, Salem, Oregon, United States
- Employees can work remotely
RELATIONSHIPS - People don't care how much you know until they know you much you care.
Our purpose at The Springs Living is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities that offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors and their families. www.thespringsliving.com
A legacy of care... The Springs Living is seeking to fill the role of Marketing and Outreach Manager for our cherished Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care campuses in Salem, Oregon.
This position offers the opportunity to be a resource to families seeking solutions within a senior living lifestyle. This role offers countless moments to make a positive impact in people's lives.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Represent The Springs Living in welcoming prospective residents, family members, referral sources and the public in a positive and influential manner.
- Meet, greet and establish rapport with individuals inquiring about our services.
- Provide tours for prospective residents/families that highlight our services, lifestyle, and the benefits of living in our communities.
- Provide creative and meaningful outreach, representing The Springs Living in the greater Salem area.
- Establish regular marketing strategies with Executive Director and team members.
Complete position description available upon interview.
We seek applicants with senior living experience that are compassionate, organized, energetic and creative, with a natural warmth and attention to detail. The right person can connect with people, work effectively on a management team, and build lasting relationships.
If you are interested in learning more about this position and joining our legacy of care, please apply here. The Springs Living is an Equal opportunity employer and offers competitive wages, significant growth potential, substantial benefits and unparalleled culture of service.
#thespringsliving #SUN #WDS #SLV #TSL
- Several years Senior Living Sales experience required.
- Previous supervisory experience a plus.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Word, Excel and use of a CRM as part of the sales process.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, residents, employees, and the general public.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and delegate assignments.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.