- 1950 NE 102nd Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97006, USA
- Community: The Springs at Tanasbourne
When our founder couldn’t find senior housing options for his grandmother that he felt were dignified, warm, and homey, he decided to build such a community for her. From that promise, The Springs Living was started in 1996 with one community in Salem, Oregon. Today, the company has 17 unique communities across Oregon and Montana that feel like home for seniors and their families.
Our mission is to change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living which starts with changing the way people work in senior living. To accomplish this, we prioritize quality to enhance peoples' lives – not only in our services and housing options for independent living, assisted living, and memory care, but also as an employer.
We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for people. If you share these values with us, you’d likely get along well on Team Springs where we make friends out of co-workers as we grow together.
Sound good? Read on for more details about this role on Team Springs.
As the Assistant Director of Health Services RN, you will work closely with the families, staff, and outside providers at The Springs at Tanasbourne. You will use your diverse knowledge and exceptional relational skills to promote positive outcomes for our residents. Additionally, you will use your coaching abilities to teach our staff how to provide exceptional care to our residents.
Three Primary Purposes
- Coordination of quality care: Assesses residents as necessary, addressing physical, emotional, social, and spiritual concerns. Consults with families in regard to resident care needs.
- Training and Education: Conducts continuing education and training for health services employees as necessary. Provides one on one coaching to Medication Technicians.
- Adherence to state regulations: Guide the Health services team to ensure state guidelines are followed. Performs all responsibilities related to RN delegation of nursing tasks. Monitors alert charting, especially to assure appropriate employee response to issues and to determine the need for RN assessment.
- Required to hold onto on call phone 3-4x a week.
- Monitors and addresses consulting pharmacy reports.
- Monitors resident incident reports and completes review of each one.
- Assesses residents as necessary, addressing physical, emotional, social, and spiritual issues.
- Assists in development of service plans, assuring health service issues, as well as other service issues that potentially impact upon health, effectively addressed.
- Assures health services employees adhere to all medication room systems (according to Guide for Medication Assistants).
- Assures compliance with all federal and state regulations pertaining to health services.
- Oregon RN License
- Ability to put residents first
- Multitasking in a fast paced environment
- Organized and effective in keeping track of multiple deadlines
- "Can Do" Attitude- not every task assigned is going to be super fun, but we need someone who will tackle the mundane with the same enthusiasm as the extraordinary
- Good judgement and professional maturity
- Ability to lead in industry of constant change
- Strong computer skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.