Receptionist Part-Time Sunday-Monday Day Shift (Sign-on Bonus)
- 2632 Catron St, Bozeman, MT 59718, USA
- Community: The Springs at Bozeman
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors. Because our residents deserve the best, you will be held to a high standard for quality and customer service.
The Springs Living is seeking a Receptionist for our brand new Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care community. This state of the art, beautifully designed community has 175 wonderful homes, and include a variety of amenities including restaurant-style dining, pub style dining, pool, spa, and so much more!
Here at The Springs, first impressions are so important! With that being said we may be looking for you! We are looking for an outstanding individual to join our team. Our Receptionist is the first person residents, guests and employees see when they arrive and the last person they see as they depart. We are looking for a bubbly, friendly, outgoing, upbeat, positive individual that can make people feel welcome and glad they stopped in to see us today!
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Managing our front desk reception area, which is the high-paced focal point of our community.
- Making sure all individuals that come and go from our community are identified
- Be ready to “be on stage” and extend The Springs Living values to everyone that calls in or passes by. Your cheerful, warm voice will be appreciated as you answer incoming calls and greet and direct our residents and visitors.
- Promoting a comfortable environment and employing a “Concierge” attitude are high priorities.
- You will also assist to perform office administration functions for the business office and other departments as needed.
You are an ideal candidate if you have a minimum of 1-year of experience as a Receptionist or Concierge and have well-established computer skills including proficiency with Excel and Word. Also essential is the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and maintain calm and composure during periods of high stress and love coming to work each day.
If you are interested in being a member of the very best Bozeman has to offer give us a call today or stop by. The Springs Living is an Equal opportunity employer and offers competitive wages, great benefits and a culture of service to not only our residents but our staff.
A High School diploma or equivalent is ideal.
You will also need to pass a Background Check and Drug Screen.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.