Overnight Receptionist - The Springs at Carman Oaks
- 3800 Carman Dr, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Carman Oaks
When our founder couldn’t find senior housing options for his grandmother that he felt were dignified, warm, and homey, he decided to build such a community for her. From that promise, The Springs Living was started in 1996 with one community in Salem, Oregon. Today, the company has 17 unique communities across Oregon and Montana that feel like home for seniors and their families.
Our mission is to change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living which starts with changing the way people work in senior living. To accomplish this, we prioritize quality to enhance peoples' lives – not only in our services and housing options for independent living, assisted living, and memory care, but also as an employer.
We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for people. If you share these values with us, you’d likely get along well on Team Springs where we make friends out of co-workers as we grow together.
Sound good? Read on for more details about this role on Team Springs.
The Springs at Carman Oaks, a premier housing community in Lake Oswego, is seeking a customer service minded, detail oriented individual to join our team! Here at The Springs, first impressions are so important. Our Receptionist is the first person residents, guests and employees see when they arrive and the last person they see as they depart. Our Receptionist is also tasked with special projects and clerical duties; therefore, we’re seeking an individual with a strong combination of intrapersonal and clerical skills. An ideal candidate has a heart for seniors, a drive for customer service and a passion for doing the right thing.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring safety and security of building and residents.
- Responding to resident pendant calls.
- Greeting all visitors - residents, families, vendors and staff - with a smile and by name, when possible.
- Answering a variety of questions from residents, families, vendors and staff with certainty and follow up when necessary.
- Positively communicating with residents, families, vendors and staff in person, over the phone and via email.
- Assisting the Business Office Manager and other departments with administrative tasks.
You are an ideal candidate if you have a minimum of 1-year of experience as a Receptionist or Concierge and have well-established computer skills including proficiency with Excel and Word. Also essential is the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and maintain calm and composure during periods of high stress.
We are currently hiring for a Part Time, Friday-Saturday, 10:30pm-6:30am receptionist.
- Experience in senior living is preferred, but not required
- 1-2 years’ experience in an Administrative role preferred, but not required
- Must be able to pass drug test and criminal background check
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Carman Oaks offers competitive wages and a great team environment. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental and vision as well as supplemental insurance options. All employees have access to a company 401K, Health Express and ETO.
In addition to complete on-the-job-training, the Springs offers to each employee:
- Healthy discounted meals
- Many e-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and career coaching available
- Gym & pool access for use before/after your scheduled shift
- Salon services/massage discounts in house
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.