PM Bartender/Server - The Springs at Lake Oswego
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
Come see why our employees love working here!
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS for employee and their household: a live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
- Accredited Trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
- Perkspot Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages
- Access to Gym and Pool (before and after shifts)
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Fun work culture that allows staff to connect with and help seniors in a meaningful way. Helping seniors “Live Life to its Fullest” is what we do every day!
- PPE provided (masks and plastic shields)
- Regular COVID-19 testing
- Daily temp screenings
- Surface testing
- Sanitizing procedures in place
Prior experience is great but we always provide hands on training for those looking to enter a new career in Dining Services. This can be a great way to learn new skills and create potential for continued growth.
We offer restaurant-style dining with award-winning cuisine. We are looking for someone with a clear purpose of excellent service, impeccable timeliness, organization skills, and vision and creativity. If you believe this is you, we'd love to meet you!
The Springs at Lake Oswego is seeking a team-orientated and compassionate bartender/server. Learn how to make classic drinks in a fun and supportive setting or bring your current knowledge to our team. Creativity is a must, handcraft new and exciting drinks for our adventurous residents. Additional, responsibilities include barista service, serving meals promptly and graciously, delivering excellent customer service to our residents and their guests, taking orders, bussing tables and other duties as assigned by dining room manager.
Additional Job Information:
• Great staff, considerate managers
• No Late Nights
• Appreciative and caring residents
• No gratuity community
• Friday - Monday, 2:30pm-8:30pm
Genuinely interested in making a difference in our resident's lives
Have a clear understanding of excellent dining services
Promote a positive and professional work environment
Impeccable timeliness and organization skills
Respectful and kind
Flexibility and adaptability are must
Previous hotel, restaurant service, bartending, and or barista experience beneficial, but not required
Ability to pass drug screen and criminal background check
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.