Memory Care Administrator
- 15677 SW Oregon St, Sherwood, OR 97140, USA
- Community: The Springs at Sherwood
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living – a Certified Great Place to Work.
Our mission is to positively change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living which starts with changing the way people work in senior living. To accomplish this, we prioritize quality to enhance peoples' lives – not only in our services and housing options for assisted living and memory care, but also as an employer.
We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for people. If you share these values with us, you’d likely get along well on Team Springs where we make friends out of co-workers as we grow together.
The Springs Living at Sherwood, a premier retirement community, is seeking a Memory Care Administrator
Responsibilities include but are not limited to oversight of our Footsteps memory care program, service planning with our residents and families, and overseeing the caregivers in memory care including training and supporting.
- A current Oregon Assisted Living Administrator’s certificate or the ability to meet the criteria for Assisted Living Administrators as outlined by the Oregon Administrative Rules (OARs) and knowledge of Memory Care Regulations
- Experience in Assisted Living/Senior Housing Industry
- Strong computer skills; comfort with various platforms and multiple applications
- Professional management and leadership experience
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, residents, employees, and the general public.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and delegate assignments.
- Must be able to pass Oregon Division of Human Services Criminal Background Check and pre-employment drug screen
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs offers to each employee:
- Great Places to Work Certified - Fortune Best Workplaces for Aging Services™ 2020
- Covid vaccination available in our building for employees (no jumping through hoops or struggling to find appointments!)
- Generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
- 401K with annual matching available
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family (no insurance required)
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career coaching and growth opportunities - prioritizes career growth and promotes from within
- Gym access - private access for residents and staff
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. #SAS