Staff Development Coordinator
- 1282 Goodpasture Island Rd, Eugene, OR 97401, USA
- Community: The Springs at Greer Gardens
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
BE THE DIFFERENCE!
The Springs Living is looking for candidates that can contribute a strong work ethic, commitment to excellence, with an eye for quality and innovation. If you have a natural passion for working with seniors and possess traits of compassion, creativity, organization, and are incredibly reliable, we are interested in meeting you! We are a growing company with high ideals, positive spirits, and a commitment to doing it right.
As the Staff Development Coordinator, you assure The Springs has the very best qualified, trained and genuine care staff.
This position has 3 primary purposes-
· Recruitment: Drives recruitment process for all departments, determining hiring needs of each department, assisting with screening, interviewing, onboarding, and following up to ensure training systems are followed and maintained.
· Engagement: Being present on the floor, building relationship with staff members and coordinates employee engagement events to promote our Team Springs culture.
· Development: To lead and deliver employee development classes and collaborate individually with staff and their managers to help create a growth and succession plans.
Required Position Skills:
- Ability to hold self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Build partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Flexible in the face of shifting operational needs
- Recognizes the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization
- Makes good and timely decisions that positively impact the organization
- Collaborates to create a work environment where employees are motivated to work together to take care of residents.
- Approachable with a steady temperament; have a coach/mentor approach with the goal of helping the staff solve their own problems
- Is comfortable with public speaking and giving presentations and teaching
- College degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience in senior living
Come see how we are changing the industry!
Some perks for working at The Springs Living:
- Flexible Schedule
- Generous vacation package
- Awesome ongoing educational classes
- A culture of a supportive environment with opportunities to grow
- Perkspot discount program
- New Directions Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Scholarship Opportunities
- 401K and Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision.
Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines