- 1950 NE 102nd Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97006, USA
- Community: The Springs at Tanasbourne
Welcome to The Springs at Tanasbourne – not your average retirement community. We are a progressive company looking for a Line Cook to add to our Team. Our purpose is to change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living. We realize to accomplish that we require an individual who is team-orientated, leans into challenges, and knows how to express empathy and compassion through the meals they create.
We are seeking a dynamic line cook who understands the impact that a positive dining experience can have on our resident’s overall happiness. As a line cook, you will be responsible for preparing your station and accurately preparing meals to order in high speed and fast-paced environment. We boast a high-end wine list, gourmet food, two elegant dining rooms, and a fun and lively pub. Our dining rooms are open 7 am to 7 pm, we serve 500 meals daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner combined.
Are you up for the challenge?
Full-Time (32-40 hrs/week), 4 ar 5 days per week negotiable.
Shifts are 11:30am to 8pm DINNER *or*
7:00am to 3:00pm BREAKFAST & LUNCH
- Prepare and execute seasonal and regional cuisine
- Demonstrate culinary excellence and kitchen skills
- Empathize and understand our residents have specific needs
- Engage with teammates to work towards the common goal of excellent service
- Must pass Background Check
- Must pass Drug Screen
- 1 year of "scratch" cooking experience preferred
*We are willing to train the right person who does not have extensive kitchen experience*
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.