Community Relations Coordinator
- 4398 Glencoe St NE, Salem, Oregon, United States
- Community: The Springs at Willowcreek
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors. Because our residents deserve the best, you will be held to a high standard for quality and customer service.
The Springs Living is seeking to fill the position of Community Relations Coordinator for our Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care communities in Salem, Oregon.
We are looking for the perfect balance of drive, compassion and flexibility to join our sales team. Previous senior living sales experience is required for this challenging and rewarding role. This full-time, exempt position is generally Tuesday through Saturday with occasional evening work as necessary.
This position reports to the Executive Director in fulfilling the following:
1. Represent the community in welcoming prospective residents, family members, referral sources and the public in a positive, helpful, and caring manner.
2. Answer telephone inquiries, meet and qualify prospective residents.
3. Conduct tours to demonstrate the services, lifestyle, convenience and benefits of the community.
4. Complete appropriate tracking spreadsheets, schedule tours, prepare and mail community brochures and do follow‑up contacts.
5. Attend business and community events where referral sources, prospective residents and their advisors are in attendance.
6. Influence prospective residents to reserve a specific apartment (close the sale) during each personal contact.
7. Maintain accurate records of vacant, reserved and occupied units to facilitate information exchange with other staff.
8. Prepare and distribute marketing reports in a timely and accurate manner.
9. Understand the market area and distinguish our community from other living options.
10. Assist in preparation of community marketing plans with Executive Director and Director of Marketing.
11. Complete competitive analysis as requested but not less than every six months.
12. Understand and demonstrate community mission and philosophy.
13. Maintain strict confidentiality in all matters dealing with prospective or current resident information.
14. Ensure that the communities are decorated in a pleasing and professional manner and is clean, safe, and orderly.
15. Deal creatively with the needs and desires of the prospective resident in a manner that protects their dignity and allows choice.
16. Carry out the activities delineated in the marketing plan in a timely and budget conscious manner.
The perfect candidate will be organized, energetic and creative, with natural warmth and attention to detail. This candidate will have the ability to bond with people, work effectively on a management team, and build lasting relationships. We are also looking for someone that is always willing to help wherever they can with an infectious, kind personality.
If you are interested in being a member of this amazing team, we would love to receive your application. The Springs Living is an Equal opportunity employer and offers competitive wages, amazing growth potential, great benefits and a culture of service to not only our residents but our staff.
- 3 – 5 years Senior Living Sales experience required.
- Previous supervisory experience a plus.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Word, Excel and use of a CRM as part of the sales process.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, residents, employees, and the general public.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and delegate assignments.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.