- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose is to change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living which starts with changing the way people work in senior living. To accomplish this, we prioritize quality to enhance peoples' lives – not only in our services and housing options for independent living, assisted living, and memory care, but also as an employer.
We are looking for the perfect balance of drive, compassion and flexibility to join our sales team. This full-time position will focus on the resident experience through the move-in process with a Tuesday through Saturday schedule.
This role supports the Community Relations department in various ways:
- Move-in coordination: ensuring a first class experience through every aspect of a residents move-in process.
- Assisting with administrative needs of the department.
- Ordering supplies and ensuring brochures are complete and available.
- Ensuring model unit readiness.
- Preparing and distributing thoughtful cards and gifts to prospects, residents, and community contacts.
- As needed, conducting tours to prospective residents and their families.
- Assisting with all marketing events, including set-up, decorating, take-down and hosting.
- Assisting the Community Relations Director with unit customization as requested.
- Assisting with unit inventory management and apartment readiness in collaboration with the sales team and the plant operations department.
The perfect candidate will be organized, energetic and creative, with natural warmth and attention to detail. This candidate will have the ability to bond with people and build lasting relationships. We are also looking for someone that is always willing to jump in and help wherever they can with an infectious fun-loving personality.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, residents, family members and employees.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, electronic, or schedule form
- Ability to see the big picture for building relationships
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
The Springs at Lake Oswego offers competitive wages and a great team environment. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental and vision as well as supplemental insurance options. All employees have access to a company 401K, Health Express and ETO.
In addition to complete on-the-job-training, the Springs offers to each employee:
- Delicious discounted meals
- Many e-learning opportunities
- Wellness and career coaching available
- Gym access for use before/after your scheduled shift
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.