Caregiver (Full-Time & Part-Time) - The Springs at Carman Oaks
- 3900 Carman Dr, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Carman Oaks
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs Living is seeking Caregivers for our Assisted Living and Memory Care community. This state of the art, beautifully designed community includes 33 apartment homes and a variety of amenities including restaurant-style dining, a pool and spa, gardening and more.
We are looking for individuals with a caring heart to provide personalized care to our treasured residents. We offer low staffing ratios to support the highest quality of care with recent Deficiency Free State Surveys!
If you are new to the field of health services, we provide all the training necessary to be successful. We also offer optional training classes online and in-person to further your career development.
At The Springs Living employee benefits are many; access to a state of the art fitness center, pool and hot tub, wellness coaching and personal training, discounted salon and spa services including massage and facials, a 401K plan, access to Providence Express Care Virtual with on-demand doctor visits free of charge to employees and their family members.
Additionally, full-time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental and vision.
Additional Job Information:
- Competitive wages with the opportunity for advancement
- Ability to accrue paid time off
- Flexible scheduling
- Supportive and caring work environment
- Work that leaves you feeling proud of your accomplishments
- Great place to begin your career in healthcare services
To find out more about The Springs at Carman Oaks visit: www.thespringsliving.com
- 18 years of age
- Prior experience with Medication Administration preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
We are currently looking to fill:
- Full-Time & Part-Time positions
Our schedules are designed to work with yours!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.