Receptionist - The Springs at Carman Oaks
- 3800 Carman Dr, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Carman Oaks
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Carman Oaks, a premier housing community in Lake Oswego, is seeking a customer service minded, detail oriented individual to join our team as an On-Call Receptionist! Here at The Springs, first impressions are so important. Our Receptionist is the first person residents, guests and employees see when they arrive and the last person they see as they depart. Our Receptionist is also tasked with special projects and clerical duties; therefore, we’re seeking an individual with a strong combination of intrapersonal and clerical skills. An ideal candidate has a heart for seniors, a drive for customer service and a passion for doing the right thing.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring safety and security of building and residents.
- Responding to resident pendant calls.
- Greeting all visitors - residents, families, vendors and staff - with a smile and by name, when possible.
- Answering a variety of questions from residents, families, vendors and staff with certainty and follow up when necessary.
- Positively communicating with residents, families, vendors and staff in person, over the phone and via email.
- Assisting the Business Office Manager and other departments with administrative tasks.
You are an ideal candidate if you have a minimum of 1-year of experience as a Receptionist or Concierge and have well-established computer skills including proficiency with Excel and Word. Also essential is the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and maintain calm and composure during periods of high stress.
Must be willing to work all shifts for on-call position as our front desk is available 24/7.
- Experience in senior living is preferred, but not required
- 1-2 years’ experience in an Administrative role preferred, but not required
- Must be able to pass drug test and criminal background check
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Carman Oaks offers competitive wages and a great team environment. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental and vision as well as supplemental insurance options. All employees have access to a company 401K, Health Express and ETO.
In addition to complete on-the-job-training, the Springs offers to each employee:
- Healthy discounted meals
- Many e-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and career coaching available
- Gym & pool access for use before/after your scheduled shift
- Salon services/massage discounts in house
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.