Memory Care Administrator
- 7600 SW Vlahos Dr, Wilsonville, OR 97070, USA
- Community: The Springs at Wilsonville
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs Living at Wilsonville, a premier retirement community, is seeking a Memory Care Administrator for our Memory Care residents.
This position is ideal for a person with blended experience in the medical arena and social work with seniors.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to oversight of our program, service planning with our residents and families, and overseeing the caregivers in memory care including training and supporting.
- Residential Care Facility Administrator License
- 3-5 years experience
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, residents, employees, and the general public.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret charting standards, physician orders, or administrative regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and delegate assignments.
- MC regulations knowledge
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, electronic, or schedule form.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Proficient PC skills including e-mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.