- 7600 SW Vlahos Dr, Wilsonville, OR 97070, USA
- Community: The Springs at Wilsonville
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
As the Director of Health Services RN, you will work closely with the families, staff, and outside providers at The Springs at Wilsonville. You will use your diverse knowledge and exceptional relational skills to promote positive outcomes for our residents. Additionally, you will use your coaching abilities to teach our staff how to provide exceptional care to our residents.
Some duties and benefits of nursing in long-term care at The Springs:
- Develop lasting relationships with residents and provide care to them for many months and even years, versus short-term patient care in hospitals
- Gain a better understanding of aging via practical experience that will come in handy when nursing anywhere, as well as when taking care of your elder loved ones some day
- Learn from older generations who have a lot to share, such as decisions that led to happiness, interesting careers, raising families and fascinating stories/experiences
- Work with a team of like-minded co-workers who are caring and patient and eventually come to feel like family
- Make a meaningful impact in not only the lives of the residents, but also the lives of staff that you will help teach and grow and empower
- RNs also have the support of reliable and knowledgeable LPNs who are integral to the nursing structure at Springs Living communities
Anne Marie Barnett, an RN recognized by Cambridge Who's Who, said it best: "I found out that if you want to make a difference in someone's life and form relationships with your patients and their families, long-term-care nursing is the way to go.
- Oregon RN License
- Senior Housing Experience Preferred but not required
- Ability to put residents first
- Multitasking in a fast paced environment
- Organized and effective in keeping track of multiple deadlines
- "Can Do" Attitude- not every task assigned is going to be super fun, but we need someone who will tacked the mundane with the same enthusiasm as the extraordinary
- Good judgement and professional maturity
- Ability to lead in industry of constant change
- Strong computer skills
- Successful employee management experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.