Life Enrichment/Activity Assistant
- 7600 SW Vlahos Dr, Wilsonville, OR 97070, USA
- Community: The Springs at Wilsonville
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living – a Certified Great Place to Work.
Our mission is to positively change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living which starts with changing the way people work in senior living. To accomplish this, we prioritize quality to enhance peoples' lives – not only in our services and housing options for assisted living and memory care, but also as an employer.
We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for people. If you share these values with us, you’d likely get along well on Team Springs where we make friends out of co-workers as we grow together.
“CRUISE DIRECTOR ON DRY LAND”
- Clear purpose of creating fun,
- Warm, Friendly Smile,
- Impeccable style and flair,
- Timeliness and organization,
- Vision and creativity,
- A passion to help people create memories.
A few of the essential functions include:
- Lead activities and effectively encourage residents to attend activities.
- Assure that activities are offered as scheduled or, if cancelled, that appropriate alternatives are offered.
- Facilitate socialization among residents.
- Previous experience in senior housing preferred, especially working with cognitively or memory-challenged seniors
- 18 years of age
- Can do attitude
- Genuine appreciation for seniors and willingness to learn
All prospective employees will be subject to successfully passing a pre-employment drug screen and background check. A positive pre-employment result for THC may be allowed in states where medical or recreational use of marijuana is legal.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.