- 3710 American Way, Missoula, MT 59808, USA
- Community: The Springs at Missoula
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
- Upholds The Springs Living AIM Values
- Demonstrates safe working practices at all times
- Listens effectively and provides clear, concise, and accurate verbal and written information including all relevant documentation
- Cooperates with others to effectively and efficiently achieve goals and resolve problems
- Maintains a professional image to residents and fellow co-workers, in words, actions, and appearance
- Adheres to community dress policy
- Maintains confidentiality and privacy of our residents and staff at all times
- Meets the needs and wishes of customers (residents, staff, and families) appropriately by being prompt, polite, professional, and personal
- Makes the best decision based on information while resisting the influence of peer pressure and emotions
- Consistently reports to work on-time and completes scheduled shifts
- Adaptable and willing to change in order to ensure success
- Completes all assigned duties efficiently and accurately
- Attends education and training classes as necessary to fulfill state regulations
- Effectively communicates with physicians, other health care professionals, and other involved parties
- Assists in effectively supervising health services employees to assure optimal resident service on day-to-day basis
- Performs other duties as assigned by Health Services Administrator
· 3-5 years experience as an RN or LPN.
· Maintains current professional license.
· Maintains current CPR and first aid certification.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, residents, employees, and the general public.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret charting standards, physician orders, or administrative regulations.
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
· AL & MC regulations knowledge
· Ability to prioritize, organize, and delegate assignments.
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, electronic, or schedule form.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
· Proficient PC skills including e-mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
- Maintain ability to lift 50 pounds; to stand or walk throughout the vast majority of the work day; and to frequently push, pull, bend, twist, and reach
- Must have sufficient manual dexterity to work with the fingers and to reach/handle items.
- Must also be able to walk throughout campus on frequent basis for extended periods of time. (Up to five hours)
- Involves light to heavy physical activity performing non-strenuous and strenuous daily activities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.