Lead Concierge - The Springs at Lake Oswego
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
Changing the way people experience working in senior living!
The Springs at Lake Oswego is seeking a Lead Concierge for our newest community in Oregon. The role of the Lead Concierge is to assist our Life Enrichment Director in managing all aspects of our concierge department. Along with our entire team, the Lead Concierge is here to make the lives of our residents just a little easier.
We are seeking someone who is passionate about doing the right thing, is very detail oriented, provides exceptional service, greets residents and guests by name with a warm smile and friendly voice, has excellent time management and interpersonal skills, and comes to work each day with a positive attitude. Duties include scheduling transportation, making dinner reservations, room reservations, coordinating resident requests and services, scheduling and training other concierge team members, and various other administrative tasks.
Come see why our employees love working here!
We offer a supportive work environment that cares about the quality of work, quality of relationships, and quality of YOU! The Springs at Lake Oswego offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K plan
The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS for employees and their household: live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
- Accredited Trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
- State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
- Perkspot Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Career Growth
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages
- Access to Gym and Pool (before and after shifts)
- Scholarship Opportunities
- PPE provided (masks and plastic shields)
- Regular COVID-19 testing
- Daily temp screenings
- Surface testing
- Sanitizing procedures in place
- Loves seniors!
- Successful record in a customer service role
- Strong computer skills, including the Microsoft Office Suite and various internet platforms
- Experience in high end hospitality or hotels a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.