Lead Dining Room Server - The Springs at Lake Oswego
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors. We offer restaurant-style dining with award-winning cuisine.
Do you have a background in front of house food service and want to take the next step in your career? The Springs at Lake Oswego is seeking a customer service minded individual who loves seniors and is a servant leader. As the Lead Dining Room Server, you will help build a culture of service, leadership, and accountability with our front of house team. You will lead the team through meal service, create memorable experiences and meaningful relationships with the staff and residents.
The Lead Dining Room Server will be responsible for the following:
- Greeting residents (and visitors) at the table
- Serving residents beverages and meals in a courteous, friendly, helpful and accurate manner
- Delivering room service trays as necessary
- Bussing dining room tables and cleaning chairs.
- Resetting tables for the next meal
- Side work/cleaning
- Coach and inspire a team of servers
- Communicate the clear purpose of excellent restaurant service
- Implement systems and process to improve the dining room experience for staff and residents
- Empathize and understand our residents have specific needs
Come see why our employees love working here!
We offer a supportive work environment that cares about the quality of work, quality of relationships, and quality of YOU! Here at The Springs Living, we take care of our team! Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K plan
In addition to complete on-the-job training, The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS for employee and their household: a live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
- Accredited Trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
- State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
- Perkspot Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages
- Access to Gym and Pool (before and after shifts)
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Regular Covid Testing, Surface Testing & PPE
- Fun work culture that allows staff to connect with and help seniors in a meaningful way. Helping seniors “Live Life to its Fullest” is what we do every day!
- PPE provided (masks and plastic shields)
- Regular COVID-19 testing
- Daily temp screenings
- Surface testing
- Sanitizing procedures in place
Additional Job Information:
• Potential to pick up server shifts throughout the week and for special events
• Great staff, considerate managers
• Appreciative and caring residents
• No gratuity community
- Love for seniors!
- Minimum of 2 years dining, restaurant or hotel experience
- Proven Leadership experience and successes
- Flexible Schedule
- Knowledge of POS systems and administrative/computer skills
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and delegate assignments
- Must pass background check & drug test
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.