FT/PT Transportation Driver - The Springs at Lake Oswego
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living!
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Lake Oswego seeks a dedicated Transportation Driver with the perfect blend of personal warmth and technical skills. Our ideal candidate is friendly, observant, flexible, patient, organized and helpful. Responsibilities include driving seniors to appointments, shopping and excursions. There is the occasional local delivery or pick-up that needs to be made, and being comfortable driving in winter weather.
Come see why our employees love working here!
We offer a supportive work environment that cares about the quality of work, quality of relationships, and quality of YOU! The Springs at Lake Oswego offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K plan
The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS for employees and their household: live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
- Accredited Trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
- State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
- Perkspot Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Career Growth
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages
- Access to Gym and Pool (before and after shifts)
- Scholarship Opportunities
- PPE provided (masks and plastic shields)
- Regular COVID-19 testing
- Daily temp screenings
- Surface testing
- Sanitizing procedures in place
- Excellent driving record is required.
- Experience working with Seniors is preferred.
- Background check and drug testing will be required upon hire.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.