Medication Tech - The Springs at Lake Oswego
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
Healthcare Heroes Work Here!
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Lake Oswego offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K plan
In addition to complete on-the-job paid training, The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS for employees and their household: live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
- Accredited Trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
- State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
- Perkspot Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Career Growth
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages
- Access to Gym and Pool (before and after shifts)
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Set schedules
- PPE provided (masks and plastic shields)
- Regular COVID-19 testing
- Daily temp screenings
- Surface testing
- Sanitizing procedures in place
Changing the way people experience working in senior living!
We offer a supportive work environment that cares about the quality of work, quality of relationships, and quality of YOU! Here at The Springs Living, we take care of our team!
As the Medication Technician you are responsible for administering or assist residents to self administer medications and treatments. Measure vital signs, weight, and remain observant of any problems and report such problem to supervisor. You are also responsible for communicating with physicians, implement physicians orders, report and document pertinent information, and other duties as assigned by the health services supervisor.
Please apply and visit us online to see what we are all about!
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- Prior experience with Medication Administration preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.