Senior Director of Marketing
- 3330 NE Three Mile Ln, McMinnville, OR 97128, USA
- Community: Home Office
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose is to change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living which starts with changing the way people work in senior living. To accomplish this, we prioritize quality to enhance peoples' lives – not only in our services and housing options for independent living, assisted living, and memory care, but also as an employer.
The Senior Director of Marketing provides leadership, direction, and resource stewardship to the organization’s marketing team. This position will be accountable to aligning team objectives with firm business strategy. This position is responsible for establishing the company targets and metrics to meet the company objectives.
- Research and Understand. This position is responsible for researching and understanding our customers. This includes the actual resident living in our communities but also their families as part of the decision-making process. This position must first understand and define the demographics and physiographic of our customers and then be able to educate and communicate this information to Executive Team and others as required in the organization.
- Strategy and Execution. This position will propose marketing strategy to drive qualified customers to our communities. Once strategy is agreed to by the Executive Team this position will be responsible for tactical plans and budgets to execute on this strategy. This strategy will include developing marketing plans which track not only the costs of the individual initiatives but the costs which can be reported as a cost per inquiry, cost per tour and cost per move-in.
- External and Internal Brand Management. This position will be responsible for growing, and protecting the company brand for The Springs Living and each community.
- 5+ year of relevant Sales, Marketing, and/ or Communication experience
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution (Masters degree preferred)
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives
- Thorough knowledge of sales management and sales principles and best practices
- Ability to plan and coordinate multiple, diverse programs simultaneously
- Ability to analyze and communicate statistical data
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, residents, employees, and the general public
- Experience in partnering with an executive team
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Strategic thinker and results oriented
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.