Life Enrichment Assistant - Memory Care
- 1950 NE 102nd Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97006, USA
- Community: The Springs at Tanasbourne
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Tanasbourne is looking for a cheerful, optimistic, organized, and motivated person who loves to enrich the lives of seniors.
This position is responsible for planning and implementing meaningful and appropriate activities for our assisted living and memory care residents. Necessary characteristics and skills for this position include excellent verbal communication skills, organized, high standard of ethics and integrity, experience working with Alzheimer's and dementia residents, presenting a professional appearance, maintaining confidentiality, and creativity in carrying out resident activities.
This position is for an independent worker who will take the lead in encouraging resident participation and have sensitivity to the resident's individual needs, as well as be a team player who loves to collaborate.
- Experience in Wellness and Activities programming in a senior housing community including designing and facilitating all aspects of a comprehensive program.
- Experience in Memory Care is preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.