Memory Care Coordinator - The Springs at Lake Oswego
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
Healthcare Heroes Work Here!
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs Living at Lake Oswego is seeking a Memory Care Coordinator for our newest community in Lake Oswego, Oregon. This state of the art, beautifully designed memory care has 24 private apartments and features thoughtfully planned activity and outdoor spaces. This position is ideal for a person with blended experience in the medical arena and social work with seniors.
The Springs at Lake Oswego offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K plan
The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS for employees and their household: live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
- Accredited Trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
- State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
- Perkspot Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Career Growth
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages
- Access to Gym and Pool (before and after shifts)
- Scholarship Opportunities
- PPE provided (masks and plastic shields)
- Regular COVID-19 testing
- Daily temp screenings
- Surface testing
- Sanitizing procedures in place
Changing the way people experience working in senior living!
We offer a supportive work environment that cares about the quality of work, quality of relationships, and quality of YOU! Here at The Springs Living, we take care of our team!
Our ideal candidate will serve as the primary contact for residents or resident families regarding resident care. As the Memory Care Coordinator you are responsible for assisting in monitoring alert charting, monitoring communication logs, assuring Health Services employees are properly informed of changes, scheduling appointments with physicians and other health-related appointments for residents.
Other responsibilities include oversight of our program, service planning with our residents and families, training and supporting our employees, and other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years experience
- Excellent attendance and flexibility to work as needed and on-call
- We seek persons with compassion, organization, and warmth with a background in dementia care
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills
- Previous experience in senior living
- Preference will be given to those with experience in memory care and in staff development
- AL & MC regulations knowledge required
- Administrator's license required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.