Medication Technician $1,000.00 Sign-On
- 15677 SW Oregon St, Sherwood, OR 97140, USA
- Community: The Springs at Sherwood
Welcome to The Springs Living.
Named a Great Place to Work for two years in a row, our purpose is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care to create handcrafted communities for seniors, with warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Sherwood offers Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care in Sherwood, Oregon. This state of the art, beautifully designed community contains 161 homes and offers a variety of amenities, including restaurant-style dining, pub, gym, movie theater, salon and more.
See for yourself why 98% of our employees at The Springs at Sherwood say they’re proud to tell others they work here (from a recent anonymous employee satisfaction survey).
Med techs have one of the most important roles on Team Springs, because they directly assist our residents. This makes it critical that -- in addition to sharing our values -- you are reliable, prompt, friendly, patient, resourceful, and have a positive attitude. Med Techs are responsible for assisting residents with their daily medication regimen which includes vital signs, CBGs, prescription and non-prescription medications, etc. You’ll be part of a team that works together to provide quality care. Our excellent staff-to-resident ratio ensures that each caregiver assignments are balanced.
We are currently seeking med techs for Swing Shift 2pm - 10pm
**Sign on bonus available to those who meet requirements for full time status for the introductory period of 120 days and who have more than adequate attendance and performance**
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs offers to each employee:
- Generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- 401K with annual matching available
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family (no insurance required)
- Healthy discounted meals
- Perkspot discount program
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career coaching and growth opportunities
- Gym access for use before/after your scheduled shift
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. #SAS