Plant Operations Assistant
- 3330 NE Three Mile Ln, McMinnville, OR 97128, USA
- Community: Home Office
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living. Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience working in Senior Living. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Plant Operations Assistant position will be responsible for providing tactical support for our Operations team. We provide our clients with fast, efficient, and cost-effective service for maintenance projects, additions, expansions, and remodels. They support the Director of Plant Operations by performing highly diversified duties such as: installing, troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining equipment and building systems. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment to complete projects on time, on budget, and with top quality.
Primary Job Duties Include
- Documenting and monitoring capex and operations projects for specific systems, communities, and TSL properties.
Identifing and resolving problems with building systems and facilities to ensure the facility remains in peak operating condition.
- Demonstrates safe working practices at all times
- Listens effectively and provides clear, concise, and accurate verbal and written information, including all relevant documentation.
- Cooperates with others to effectively and efficiently achieve goals and resolve problems.
- Maintains a professional image to residents and fellow co-workers, in words, actions, and appearance.
- Maintains confidentiality and privacy of our residents and staff at all times
- Meeting the needs and wishes of customers (residents, staff, and families) appropriately by being prompt, polite, professional, and personal.
- Making the best decision based on information while resisting the influence of peer pressure and emotions
- Consistently reports to work on-time and completes scheduled shifts.
- Being adaptable and willing to change in order to ensure success.
If the idea of joining our dynamic team and being at the forefront of the continued growth of The Springs Livings excites you, please apply today by including your resume and a cover letter with your application.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.