Caregiver or CNA
- 1001 River Lakes Pkwy, Whitefish, MT 59937, USA
- Community: The Springs at Whitefish
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
BE THE DIFFERENCE!
The Springs at Whitefish is hiring happy people with compassionate hearts to provide exceptional care for our residents.
First Job? Explore a career in Health Services
Experienced? Bring your best and grow with us!
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Whitefish offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan.
FREE VIRTUAL DOCTORS VISITS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY STARTING ON THE FIRST DAY. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
In addition to complete on-the-job training, The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- Accredited trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
- Awesome e-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- Mutual of Omaha Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leadership Development classes
- Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and Career Coaching available
- State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
Full-time schedules follow a “4 on 2 off” rotation. on-call positions designed to work with your schedule. Excellent attendance is a must! Our residents and your co-workers count on you!
- 18 years of age.
- Ability to pass background and drug test.
- Genuine appreciation for seniors and willingness to learn.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.