Health Services Administrator
- 1641 Veranda Park Dr, Medford, OR 97504, USA
- Community: The Springs at Veranda Park
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs at Veranda Park!
Our Mission is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. Our Purpose is to help our residents, their families and each other live life to the fullest.
Our community offers a warm and inviting senior living environment that serves to enhance the lives of our residents with premium quality services and genuine solutions-based care.
Tucked into the beautiful rolling hills of East Medford sits The Springs at Veranda Park, a premier, gated retirement community offering cottage homes and apartments with options for assisted living.
The Springs at Veranda Park is seeking an Administrator to lead our Health Services team. The Administrator manages all aspects of Assisted Living operations to assure outstanding services, satisfied residents, and profitability.
The position supports a talented team of Resident Service Coordinators, Medical Aides and Caregivers. The position reports directly to the Executive Director.
Together, our Health Services group coordinates and manages resident care services in accordance with Oregon Administrative Rules as they pertain to community based care requirements and Oregon State Board of Nursing standards of practice.
Applicants should possess vision, leadership, accountability and organization.
Must be nurturing to employees, residents and families and be passionate to support, inspire, and lead our team towards excellence every day.
Proven commitment to elderly individuals for a minimum of three years. We offer high standards and ideals, exemplary support and a commitment to “doing it right.”
Duties include but are not limited to the following elements:
- Compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations.
- Adherence to community budget requirements.
- Effectively and dynamically leads, motivates and inspires employees to consistently perform their duties to the highest standards.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient PC skills including e-mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
- Ability to interpret instructions furnished in written, verbal, electronic formats.
Why Southern Oregon?
Medford is one of the most beautiful, vibrant and affordable areas in the Pacific Northwest. Located midway between San Francisco and Seattle, small close knit communities dot the breathtaking landscape offering a small town feel with big city amenities.
The area features historic towns, Crater Lake National Park, award winning wineries, the world-renowned Shakespeare Festival and the wild and scenic Rogue River.
The following qualifications are required for the position:
- 3-5 years Senior Living experience required
- Organized and effective in keeping track of multiple deadlines
- Ability to lead in industry of constant change
- Ability to pass criminal background, drug test, and COVID-19 test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.