Dining Room Server
- 7600 SW Vlahos Dr, Wilsonville, OR 97070, USA
- Community: The Springs at Wilsonville
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living!
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
- Greet residents (and visitors) at the table before taking orders or serving.
- Serve beverages and meals in a courteous, friendly, helpful, and accurate manner.
- Assist residents with opening packages, cutting foods, etc. as necessary.
- Deliver room service trays to resident apartments as necessary.
- Bus dining room tables.
- Clean dining room tables and chairs.
- Vacuum dining room after meals.
- Set tables for the next meal.
- Complete side duties, like adding sugar and creamer packets, cleaning beverage center, etc.
- Performs all cleaning tasks according to cleaning schedule.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Passion for serving and working with food
- Genuine appreciation for seniors
- Maintain ability to lift 50 pounds; to stand or walk throughout the vast majority of the work day; and to frequently push, pull, bend, twist, and reach
- Must have sufficient manual dexterity to work with the fingers and to reach/handle items.
- Must also be able to walk throughout campus on frequent basis for extended periods of time. (Up to five hours)
- Involves light to heavy physical activity performing non-strenuous and strenuous daily activities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen. Positive pre-employment results for THC may be allowed in states where recreational use of marijuana is legal.