Senior Living Sales Coordinator
- 1641 Veranda Park Dr, Medford, OR 97504, USA
- Community: The Springs at Veranda Park
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The key role of a Sales Coordinator is to build meaningful relationships with seniors who are interested in making a lifestyle change to community-based retirement living.
As a Sales Coordinator, you will report to the Director of Community Services.
You will be a resource for seniors and families seeking housing options for independent living and assisted living. You will provide friendly tours to potential residents, follow-up with inquiries, guide seniors through the move-in process, and assist with special events.
You will also be required to spend time off-site connecting with partners and developing relationships in the community.
- Proven sales experience in the senior retirement industry is essential
- Willingness to build sincere relationships and serve as a resource to seniors in need
- Ability to aggressively close sales opportunities, where appropriate
- Ability to assist with the development of marketing strategies to compete within the local market
- Knowledge of competitive market strengths and weaknesses and ability to sustain this information to maximize sales and occupancy
- Ability to relate positively with networking sources and provide solutions for their referrals
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.